Health care providers, health plans, and life sciences innovators are increasingly facing challenges that can only be solved through significant changes to their business, clinical, research, and operational processes. However, these changes need to be informed by insights from the explosion of information within their enterprise and importantly across the health care ecosystem. ConvergeHEALTH’s healthcare transformation solution portfolio, combined with Deloitte’s leading life sciences and health care practice capabilities, not only support our clients’ data integration, management, and analytics endeavors, but go a step beyond and enable them to apply those insights. As the health care industry continues its shift to value-based, personalized health care, it’s the application of these data-driven insights that will become increasingly important to drive healthcare transformation.
Solutions for Healthcare Transformation
Our portfolio supports health systems, accountable care organizations, and life sciences innovators, enabling them to survive and thrive in this paradigm.
- Intellect is a healthcare analytics suite of solutions that enables health care systems to make better management and operational decisions by utilizing data and analytic tools to improve quality and costs.
- Insight is a population health solution that can help health systems and health plans improve population health management, improve clinical outcomes, manage risk, reduce unwarranted variation, coordinate care, leverage evidence-based guidelines, and support new reimbursement models.
- Miner is a personalized medicine suite of solutions that enable life sciences innovators to improve clinical and translational research capabilities, enable personalized genomic medicine, support comparative effectiveness analyses leveraging real world evidence, and improve safety and disease surveillance programs.
- ConvergeHEALTH Open Source. We believe in open innovation and have a long track record of supporting, implementing and delivering open source solutions in health care including 40+ implementations of i2b2 and as an initial developer/collaborator in the creation of the tranSMART platform to support translational research.
- ConvergeHEALTH Data Platform. ConvergeHEALTH’s solution suites can leverage clients’ existing investments in data infrastructure, warehouses, and platforms. In addition, ConvergeHEALTH has a powerful suite of modular analytical and data warehousing solutions that have been deployed at health systems, academic medical centers and leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. This platform includes:
- ConvergeHEALTH Data Trust is a healthcare data warehouse created specifically for clinical and life sciences data that is patient-centric and subject-oriented, and has been successfully implemented at health care organizations nationally. Designed to be deployed in phases, the Data Trust is intended to be adapted to a client’s requirements, with overall architecture and demonstrated technologies that are tailored for each project.
- Selectrus Performance Analytics Suite delivers and measures data views chosen by physicians and providers as useful for clinical performance improvement, drawing on data sources such as Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and other patient care systems, finance and administration, patient registries, research, and education. The analytics engine incorporates published standards such as the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Health care Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS), Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health care Providers and Systems (HCAHPS), Core Measures and other structured medical guidelines to establish portable reporting that evolves as evidence-based medicine guidelines evolve.